A Brief Summary of us
Construct Marketing LLC
A creative construction industry company that provides the resources of a marketing department for industry contractors, suppliers, manufacturers and engineering firms.
Conceive. Communicate. Develop. Deliver.
Six things we want you to know …
- We deliver actionable, fully-formed communications to the client for informed decision-making. That is our value proposition.
- Authentic messaging and consistently disseminating communication of value is effective marketing.
- The marketing program must be attuned to the client's market demographic and consistent with the client's brand.
- Being practical, present and steady towards a client's end goal is our goal. Be an asset to the client.
- Our competencies enable us to deploy components of effective marketing, but communication is the key.
- Our construction industry experience and our scope of marketing capabilities is our client's competitive advantage.This is what makes Construct Marketing a powerful marketing department for any Contractor, Supplier, Manufacturer or Engineering Firm.
Why Construct Marketing?
Our goal is to be an extension of a principal's desk to deploy a vibrant and potent marketing engine.
Consistent delivery of intelligent & actionable marketing solutions, based on communication, budget, and planning.
Construct Marketing-Client relationships are built on trust -
allowing us the opportunity to work as an extension of the company.
We manage a client's marketing program with ownership and accountability.
When we say, "Be an asset to the client", this is what we mean.
To know our client. To know our client's client.
To have and continually refine an understanding of the client's market environment.
To bring to bear our capabilities and a client's own knowledge and personnel to conceive and deploy effective marketing elements, and build a strong and consistent marketing program.
Above all, it is our mission to be an asset to our client.
George R. Compton has worked with contractors, owners, manufacturers, and suppliers across construction and engineering disciplines. Combining a love of heavy construction and the art of marketing, he has provided companies with potent marketing solutions attuned specifically to the construction landscape. As the Executive Director of the Deep Foundations Institute, Compton worked with large and small companies alike, industry boards, state and federal agencies, individuals and stakeholders to work towards solution after solution through people, communications, research and relentless discovery.
Do you need more information or you have questions?
We are always happy to talk about marketing and or construction!
+1 (973) 729-7290